EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 28 Jun 2013, 08:37 PM   #1
MagicDavid

Exclamation Please BRING BACK 'Detach attached messages' to the new interface!

Hi Fastmail Team

Every day I forward several messages from my work account to my Fastmail account for archiving. These messages are forwarded as attachments.

In the old interface the 'detach attached messages' option gets the original messages into my inbox for filing.

This feature has not been brought over to the new interface which is REALLY driving me crackers. I have to keep logging out then logging on to the old interface, then logging out and logging back in to the new one.

I send six or more containers to my account every day, so it'd be smashing to see it brought over. There are a big choice of places to put it, and even hide it under the 'More' menu. You already have logic that detects whether a message is attached to an email as it pops up the attached message on a click. So using the same logic you could add a 'save to inbox' or something similar.

Many thanks

David
MagicDavid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 29 Jun 2013, 08:51 AM   #2
Berenburger
The "e" in e-mail

+1. That's one of the reason I still use the classic interface.
Berenburger is offline   Reply With Quote