EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 18 Jun 2021, 08:53 AM   #1
gardenweed
Cornerstone of the Community

Pictures in Contacts

I notice that I can now save an image with a Contact.

Previously this used to be limited to published gravatar images, but I can now save an image directly - similar to how Google contacts works.
gardenweed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 18 Jun 2021, 02:23 PM   #2
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Yes, this feature has been there for a few weeks. If I remember correctly, it was added around the same time as the new sidebar features. Other features on the Contacts page include:
  • Buttons at the top to call, sent a text message, compose an email, or send a calendar invitation to a contact (depending on the platform supporting calling and texting).
  • Click the icons adjacent (on the left) to the email(s), phone number(s), or address(es) and you will get several additional features, including displaying the data in a very large font, copying the data to the clipboard, displaying a map of the address for that contact, or showing the directions to the address.
  • Display of the three most recent email messages to/from that contact, and a button to quickly find all conversations with that contact (in conversation mode).
  • Display of future calendar events associated with this contact.
Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote