EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 15 Feb 2010, 05:56 PM   #1
Geir
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
Runbox.com
Lightbulb New function: Templates

After popular request we have implemented a new function: Webmail Templates! This means you can save and reuse templates from the Compose screen.

Just click "Save template" in Compose and the template will appear in the new Templates folder at the top of your folder list (just refresh the page if it's not visible).

The saved templates will remain in your Templates folder unless deleted manually.

Note: Templates are only available in Runbox 5 at https://beta.runbox.com/mail?version=new.

Any feedback welcome!

- Geir

Last edited by Geir : 15 Feb 2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Added note about Runbox 5.
Geir is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 16 Feb 2010, 05:20 AM   #2
gmit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geir View Post
After popular request we have implemented a new function: Webmail Templates! This means you can save and reuse templates from the Compose screen.

Just click "Save template" in Compose and the template will appear in the new Templates folder at the top of your folder list (just refresh the page if it's not visible).

The saved templates will remain in your Templates folder unless deleted manually.

Note: Templates are only available in Runbox 5 at https://beta.runbox.com/mail?version=new.

Any feedback welcome!

- Geir

I cannot imagine how can this be more popular request than having full body text search capability, something that has been common features last 5+ years in most relevant webmails...
gmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2010, 04:59 PM   #3
kservik
Cornerstone of the Community

Representative of:
Runbox.com
We have had a great new search system in development for almost a year now. It will be deployed soon, but its not ready yet.

It is a bit easier to deploy a Template system than a search system that will scale on that many accounts.

Kim
kservik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2010, 05:03 PM   #4
hajonez
Cornerstone of the Community

Thumbs up

Thanks for continuing to innovate and add features, Geir, Kim and co. I use my email for personal correspondence so won't be able to make huge use of this new template feature but I can see it being of massive use in corporate and commercial environments.

I look forward to the upcoming search functionality and all the other goodies you have been working on.

- Henry
hajonez is offline   Reply With Quote