EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 18 Aug 2020, 06:58 PM   #1
StevenShelby

Signatures with formatting

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Bagless Vacuum (NV360): Your FAQs and Best Answers

The shark NV360 is one of the most valuable cleaning machines in your everyday life. You will want to rely on it in your living space, office, and wherever for making the area spotless. Along these lines, are you planning to get yourself one? Before you buy, be sure you read the following most frequently asked questions (FAQs).

1. Is it for you?
  • In the event that you work as a shopkeeper and you are too busy to clean your shop frequently physically by yourself, this is an unquestionably necessary item for you as it will spare your time.
  • In case you are among busy housewives who want your living place to be spotless more often than not, this item is for you.
  • If you are looking for an excellent thing for your office to make it stay clean.
  • If you are looking for a model that works well on both floors and carpets.
  • Since it is necessary to make the surroundings free of dirt each day in your everyday life, it is significant for a house.
2. Key specs of the Shark Navigator Lift Away Deluxe NV360?
  • Model No.: Shark NV360.
  • Warranty: Five years
  • Big capacity dust cup (bagless).
  • Speeds: Brush-roll off or on.
  • Battery: None.
  • Power Capacity: 1200 watts
  • Cord length: 25 feet
  • Shipping Weight: over twenty pounds.
  • Producer: Shark Ninja.
  • Weight: Thirteen pounds.
  • Dimension: 15 inches x 11.4 inches x 45.5 inches.
3. What are the key features of this Shark navigator NV360?
  • Swivel Steering
  • Never Loses Suction Innovation
  • Handy Detachable Canister
  • Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Innovation
4. Pros and cons?

For:
  • Simple to arrive at the difficult-to-reach areas
  • The model has an entirely fair cost, and it is truly worth more cost.
  • The upright vacuum cleaner has the ability to give you a quick, disinfected and tidy cleaning of your place.
  • Tough. The filtration system is protected from clogging with the goal that you will utilize them for a long while.
  • The innovation it utilizes has made it so much more productive.
Against:
  • You need to grease up some components of the model. In the event that they are not greased up well, they may not serve you well.
  • Should move out and supplant the canisters intermittently.
  • You need to empty the residue cup following use for it to work properly.
5. Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV360 vs NV356E?

The Shark NV356E comes with a nine-inch cleaning path; meanwhile, the shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360 from the brand boasts of the vacuuming way of eleven inches. It features more up-to-date highlights in relation to Shark NV356E.

7. Can the model deal with residue from areas which are hard to reach?

As mentioned above, yea. It can in light of its versatile separable canister.

The bottom line

For making your home stay spotless, you as a whole need a decent vacuum model that will be useful and spare your significant time. We are pretty sure that you will find it is hard to discover a more fantastic choice than the Shark - Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe bagless upright vacuum. The unit provides you with a lot of characteristics that you will not seek out in others. We attempted to give you a list of FAQs about the item. We figure it will help you to such an extent. Many thanks for reading!

Last edited by StevenShelby : 22 Dec 2023 at 12:54 PM.
StevenShelby is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 18 Aug 2020, 09:30 PM   #2
JeremyNicoll
Essential Contributor

As a user who generally only reads emails in plain text, I can't tell you how annoyed I'd be if someone sent me a plain text email with a signature full of html.

Even on the rare occasions when I do read HTML mails (eg when the sender can't be bothered creating a proper plain text part, or thinks it is appropriate simply to put a one-line placeholder in the plain text) I would not have fetching of remote images turned on ... so an email meant to contain a logo image is going to be wasted on me ... and everyone else who disables such fetches.

Surely what you should be doing is putting a simple plain text signature into every mail - regardless of whether it is a plain text mail or a rich text one?

If you must have a corporate logo in the mail, I don't see that the signature is the right place for it. Wouldn't it be better at the top of the mail?
JeremyNicoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2020, 09:19 AM   #3
Berenburger
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyNicoll View Post
Surely what you should be doing is putting a simple plain text signature into every mail - regardless of whether it is a plain text mail or a rich text one?
Eventually with a hyperlink to your website.
Berenburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2020, 08:35 AM   #4
gardenweed
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenShelby View Post
I have set up signature files for particular Identities that include html elements and our company logo. Those work fine for creating new e-mails and sending, and also for replying to e-mails where the original e-mail is sent in rich text format. I have not had any success in finding a reasonable way of appending the signature with the correct formatting, etc, when replying to an e-mail that is in plain text format. If I convert the reply to rich text, the signature does not, of course, get converted along with it, and as it is, the signature is not correctly formatted, so I just have to delete it and send without a signature.

Has anyone found an easy way to do this ? Help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Unfortunately FM removed the facility to have both a plain text and a rich text signature for an Identity. The signature facility used to have two boxes, one for rich text and one for the alternative plain text signature. When replying, the correct format was automatically selected.
I raised the issue earlier this year that this was removed - discussion thread.

So far I haven't found a solution.
When I raised the issue with FM Support they basically just obfuscated - requesting more and more information - until I gave up.
gardenweed is offline   Reply With Quote