EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 24 Apr 2019, 02:06 AM   #1
FredOnline
The "e" in e-mail

Calendar now available in Runbox 7

https://community.runbox.com/t/annou...endar-beta/815

Quote:
Today it’s my pleasure to announce the release of the Runbox 7 Calendar. If you’ve used our CalDAV server before you’ll be pleased to be able to finally use it through the web interface, not needing a separate program anymore. As this is still a Beta, not everything that your calendar can do will be available in the Runbox 7 Calendar yet, but I do encourage you to point out everything that you’re missing, so that we can fill in the blanks and make it as good as it gets.

If you haven’t used CalDAV before, the Calendar sub-app should hopefully be self-explanatory: feel free to click around, test it out, and point out everything that’s not obvious or broken – nothing should be.

Unlike the new Contacts, the Calendar doesn’t require any sort of migration: all the data is already where it should be. Similarly to Contacts though it can be synchronized with your other programs and devices: head out to help.runbox.com to see how to do that.

Let me know what you think, let me know what you’re missing, and enjoy the new Calendar.
FredOnline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 24 Apr 2019, 07:42 AM   #2
Berenburger
The "e" in e-mail

Runbox 7 is slowly showing progress, although sometimes I feel more like an alpha than a beta tester. It is not yet ready for prime time.
Berenburger is offline   Reply With Quote