EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 23 May 2019, 12:27 PM   #1
DumbGuy
Essential Contributor

Calendar: Undelete event? All-day event sorting?

I've begun using the FM calendar, and I'm wondering about a couple things at this point:

1) If I accidentally delete an event, I see a small pop-up at the bottom of the screen to Undo the delete. Cool. But after that pop-up slides down, can I still somehow undelete the event, or is the opportunity lost forever?

2) I use a lot of all-day events, which contain various work and personal to-do lists. They seem to appear in the calendar sorted simply by when added. I haven't been able to find a way to potentially sort them otherwise, such as by the 1st character of the title, etc. Any ideas on other sort options?

Thanks, all.

-DG
DumbGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 23 May 2019, 09:45 PM   #2
BritTim
The "e" in e-mail

If you have keyboard shortcuts enabled (which I highly recommend to power users) you can simply pressCtrl-z to undo the most recent action. This is a multiple undo capability (as I recall allowing you to undo up to your last 10 actions).
BritTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2019, 08:01 AM   #3
DumbGuy
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritTim View Post
If you have keyboard shortcuts enabled (which I highly recommend to power users) you can simply pressCtrl-z to undo the most recent action. This is a multiple undo capability (as I recall allowing you to undo up to your last 10 actions).

Great tip; thanks very much. It works!
DumbGuy is offline   Reply With Quote