EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 6 Apr 2017, 07:28 PM   #1
AlexD333

gmail adds a 'footer' to my emails

Hi

When I send emails to people quite often but not always when they reply i see a panel at the bottom of my original email which i did not configure or add. It is a seperate panel below my gmail signature that has a logo and then text about my business to the right of the logo...

I am using gmail with Chrome. I also use Google my Business, Google+ Drive, AdWords etc in case its coming from there

How / where is this 'footer' configured / removed?

Thanks!
AlexD333 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 6 Apr 2017, 09:19 PM   #2
FredOnline
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexD333 View Post
Hi

When I send emails to people quite often but not always when they reply i see a panel at the bottom of my original email which i did not configure or add. It is a seperate panel below my gmail signature that has a logo and then text about my business to the right of the logo...

I am using gmail with Chrome. I also use Google my Business, Google+ Drive, AdWords etc in case its coming from there

How / where is this 'footer' configured / removed?
I have a Google Legacy account, so no actual experience of this, but a quick google found this that may be useful:

https://support.google.com/a/answer/176652?hl=en
FredOnline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Apr 2017, 03:04 AM   #3
gj15

Does your signature carry a web address and what service are the replies coming from?

It could be this:
Link Preview in Outlook.com https://support.office.com/en-GB/art...c-a5362e881163

I’ve had a few replies from Outlook.com recipients where my original message carried a web link and Outlook.com inserted a preview in the reply. Unfortunately it is in the control of the Outlook.com user, not you.

Last edited by gj15 : 7 Apr 2017 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Typo
gj15 is offline   Reply With Quote