EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Google Gmail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Google Gmail Forum Discussions related to Google's Gmail service should go here: suggestions, tips, comments, requests for help, tech issues etc.

Old 26 May 2019, 05:53 AM   #1
sheprd
The "e" in e-mail

Sign in Question

When I sign in to my Google email acct it opens at my IN BOX I wish it to open sign in link where i use user name and password to gain entrance to my IN BOX Thanks for any help
sheprd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 26 May 2019, 09:55 AM   #2
Berenburger
The "e" in e-mail

Your account name and password was saved on your computer. You have to logout first. Click on your profile photo (Google account) in the upper right corner and choose Sign out.

Last edited by Berenburger : 26 May 2019 at 05:54 PM.
Berenburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2019, 11:12 AM   #3
sheprd
The "e" in e-mail

Thanks Bernburger you have helped me many times
sheprd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Jun 2019, 09:06 AM   #4
communicant
Cornerstone of the Community

a different log-in matter

For the last week or so, I've encountered something strange when logging (or trying to log in) to Gmail. I enter the correct password, but the log-in is rejected with a "wrong password - try again" message. I know the pw I've entered is correct, with no typos, because sometimes when this has happened I've typed it first as a text file where I could see it as I typed and proof it afterwards, then pasted it to the clipboard and then pasted the proof-read result into the password field when logging on at Gmail, but the rejection often happens anyway. I can usually get on eventually if I keep trying, but why should I get a "wrong password" message at all, when I know for certain that I've entered the correct password for the account?
communicant is offline   Reply With Quote