EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 6 Jul 2005, 11:31 AM   #1
tropicbarb

Can not retriev messages

Over the past 2 days we have had severe electrical storms and I was unable to retrieve my messages and exceeded my storage space. I have cleared up space but I am unable to receive a reactivation message from Yahoo so that I will be able to get messages.

I would appreciate it if some one would tell me how I can start retrieving messages again.

Thank you
Barbara
tropicbarb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 6 Jul 2005, 09:03 PM   #2
Liz
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
Runbox.com
Hi,

You have received some mails today, and you're under half a GB in used storage space - maybe the confirnation mails is going to your Trash folder..? You could turn off the spamfilter and try again, perhaps.

Liz
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Jul 2005, 11:50 PM   #3
marc_otten
Master of the @

Re: Can not retriev messages

Quote:
Originally posted by tropicbarb
Over the past 2 days we have had severe electrical storms and I was unable to retrieve my messages and exceeded my storage space. I have cleared up space but I am unable to receive a reactivation message from Yahoo so that I will be able to get messages.

I would appreciate it if some one would tell me how I can start retrieving messages again.

Thank you
Barbara
Is this a Runbox-problem or a Yahoo!-problem? Reading your message, I get the idea that you posted this message in the wrong forum...

Regards,
Marc
marc_otten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Jul 2005, 03:06 AM   #4
Liz
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
Runbox.com
I think she meant a reactivation message for Yahoo Groups, which she probably receives at runbox (but started bouncing due to going over either the storage or the bandwidth quota, probably the former).

Liz
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Jul 2005, 03:42 AM   #5
marc_otten
Master of the @

Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
I think she meant a reactivation message for Yahoo Groups, which she probably receives at runbox (but started bouncing due to going over either the storage or the bandwidth quota, probably the former).

Liz
Ow...didn't understand it. Sorry for that
marc_otten is offline   Reply With Quote