EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 20 Apr 2019, 07:17 AM   #1
controlvoice

Yahoo Mail problem

Something's gone wrong with my Yahoo Mail account. When I view it on a computer, opened through Google, everything initially looks fine. But after some activity, two of my Yahoo folders disappear, and never reappear. When I view my Gmail folders, five folders appear in duplicate form. It's always the same two Yahoo folders, and always the same five Gmail folders, it never changes. If I sign out, and then sign back in again, same thing, all over again. All folders initially appear as they should, and then screw up after a few minutes. This only happens when I open my account through Google, it never happens through Google Chrome. Also, it never happens with my Yahoo app on my phone, or my Gmail app. What's up with this? Is this something Yahoo can fix, or should I learn to live with it?
controlvoice is offline   Reply With Quote