EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 16 Feb 2021, 07:15 PM   #1
fastuser2015

Printable invoices in UK - "We are awaiting information from HMRC before we generate"

This is, I'm sure, another Brexit dividend... when I go into Printable Invoices and attempt to download the invoice for January, I'm met with a message that says "We are awaiting information from HMRC before we generate this invoice."

I've raised a ticket about this but not had a meaningful response yet (it has apparently been escalated to the developers - who are great of course - although I would have thought it would be more helpful to escalate it to whoever looks after the accounts).

Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know when it's likely to be resolved? I need the invoice for our accounts.
fastuser2015 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 16 Feb 2021, 08:07 PM   #2
gj15

My last invoice was in November and I haven’t received one since 1-Jan. It carried “VAT ID: EU826528469”. I wonder if they’re waiting for a GB VAT registration no.
gj15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2021, 09:39 PM   #3
fastuser2015

That would make sense I guess.

Still no response to my ticket with them (raised on Friday) other than the one to say it had been escalated.
fastuser2015 is offline   Reply With Quote