EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 2 Nov 2020, 12:20 AM   #1
genegold99

Fastmail webmail not loading with Safari

I submitted this as a ticket, but perhaps a quicker answer here? Since last evening (Sat) US/MT, fastmail hasn’t been loading the webmail site on my iPad Mini 2 in Safari. It does load with Chrome and on my Win 10 desktop. It never gets past the blank screen state in the loading process. Anyone else seeing this?

Solved. The link that had worked continuously for a kong time failed, but the generic address just worked. And now that previous URL is working. Maybe someone was monitoring the support tickets.

Last edited by genegold99 : 2 Nov 2020 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Solved
genegold99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 3 Nov 2020, 07:45 AM   #2
BritTim
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Maybe someone was monitoring the support tickets.
Possibly. Alternatively, something that has been seen before is a muddle involving saved data in browser cookies, and the way they interact with session state at the server end. This can be resolved by clearing cookies, but will sometimes spontaneously resolve itself (possibly as session state expires).
BritTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Nov 2020, 09:00 AM   #3
genegold99

Good point. The timing was made it seem otherwise, but fastmail support didn't claim credit.
genegold99 is offline   Reply With Quote