EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 1 Feb 2021, 01:59 AM   #1
sheprd
The "e" in e-mail

Old account Problem

I have former account name keeps joining my present account when I sign go to sign in. What i am trying to say is I want to get rid of former account name joining my present acct name when i open my acct. I cannot find any place to delete all parts of my former acct Thanks for any help. In my two cents a pay acct should have a way to clean out and an
old acct
sheprd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 1 Feb 2021, 05:12 AM   #2
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Arrow Clear Fastmail related cookies and related browser cache

If you are using a browser to access Fastmail using web access, this is due to saved login credentials in your browser. To clean all of this up, go into the browser settings and find the cookies settings. Delete all cookies related to Fastmail. There may be another area in the browser settings (or another program such as Norton) which is a “helper” and is storing Fastmail login credentials, so you may have to clear saved Fastmail login credentials in that other location.

I’m sure the issue is at your end in your browser and related helper tools. If you post here the type of device you are using (iOS, Mac, PC) and which browser you use (Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc.), someone can assist you further in removing the old cookies and login credential tools. If I remember correctly you use a PC, and my PC is in the shop being repaired right now so I’m not able to assist with anything other than iOS devices temporarily.

Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Feb 2021, 11:07 PM   #3
sheprd
The "e" in e-mail

Thanks Bill i will start as you have suggested
sheprd is offline   Reply With Quote