EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 15 Mar 2019, 08:58 AM   #1
artmanphoto

Thunderbird 60.5.3 Font Is Too Small on Apple MacBook

I am using Thunderbird 60.5.3 on an Apple MacBook running MacOS Mojave 10.14.1.

I was using the Theme Font And Size Changer Add-On for several years but a couple of Thunderbird updates ago the Add-On quit working. According to the developer the Add-On is now not compatible with the current Thunderbird updates.

When Thunderbird is open and the folder pane is on the left side of the screen the font is very small and hard to read - also when composing an email. I have tried to go into the settings and change the font size in Composition, etc. but it does not change.

I have done an Internet search and several Mozilla Thunderbird support threads talk about changing .css code, etc. I am not a programing or code person so I don't know how or where to do this.

I am also using the same Thunderbird version on a Windows 10 desktop machine and the font size is satisfactory - maybe because the desktop monitor is larger than my MacBook screen.

Is anyone else having font size issues that could give me a solution? Thanks very much for your help.

Bill
artmanphoto is offline   Reply With Quote