EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Google Gmail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Google Gmail Forum Discussions related to Google's Gmail service should go here: suggestions, tips, comments, requests for help, tech issues etc.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Jun 2004, 11:58 AM   #1
JeffK

Gmail invitations - post and request here Jun 13 2004

A few guidelines to make it easier for forum members to share their invites....

If you want an offer please provide an email address for it to be sent to. This makes it easier for the inviters (and for me to coordinate). Should be munged so that it looks like jeffATthedomainDOTcom. (I won't have time over the weekend to maintain a close watch on this thread and would like to avoid PMing members seeking their email address).

If you make an offer, or accept an offer it would help if you post it here so I can keep this list up to date and members know not to duplicate.

This is the status as I understand it. Please advise any changes/errors you know of and I'll try to keep it up to date.

schwartz (schwartzATimpsatDOTcomDOTar)
harless (harlessATfordhamDOTedu)
arura (aruraATaruraDOTcom).
redrider (redrider44ATfmguyDOTcom).
akuma801 (to be advised)
jngrbrdman (jngrbrdmanAThotmailDOTcom)
beans (gotcoolbeansAThotmailDOTcom)
insaneman (andrewjATzoomtownDOTcom)
itchy (itchyATjohnkitchenDOTnet)
acidbluespikes (acidbluespikesATyahooDOTcom)
punkrocker973 (to be advised?)
ilmary (mjwalker04ATyahooDOTcom
GummiBear (to be advised)
zhouyi (zhouyiaATmsnDOTcom)

BLuRReD (blurredATgawabDOTcom)
hajonez
georgejs
beeboy
gukein (primelenz@yahoo.co.in)
av1998 (av1998ATmywayDOTcom)
chetanthaker (chetanthakerAThotmailDOTcom)

Chipper, guillaume, SusanUKF, taxwork, kchess79, neilj, killer, kander, Edwin, JeffK, RuevenNY, Gankaku, psalzer, Magic Speller, Spin, tetrisz, Onno, gunnarj, swirven, claven, a_a, s a, odedp, pyedka, sarathb, hadaso, mramazan, COUME, bob1, The Storm, timpi, curious, rob_au, SAS, tsang, henrico, kazd7, Drummer, kapitsky, waynenf, skarface, slykota, Jeremy Howard, guest2k, hunter, petergh, haiki, anj, o0o., alex_blue., roanihon., pivotalgubbins., sinan, docjdan, dragon1, glebarr, mjolnir, david chaney, usf, rmannam, gdgrph, kurian, mlevin, donnie.,zaaz777, madiver, specialK., yuvaraj, photog, donut, Terry, mcsm_351, slow, bradd, echu, xmailer, b2p

Jeff

Last edited by JeffK : 15 Jun 2004 at 08:18 PM.

Old 13 Jun 2004, 12:40 PM   #2
FMRocks
The "e" in e-mail

Jeff,

The 2 FM staff and photog all have accepted my invites and have gotten their new accounts, so you might want to move them down to the last category (have got an account).
Old 13 Jun 2004, 01:07 PM   #3
redrider

If anyone could invite me that would be cool. My email is redrider44ATfmguyDOTcom , thanks yall

Last edited by JeffK : 13 Jun 2004 at 02:41 PM.
Old 13 Jun 2004, 01:12 PM   #4
FMRocks
The "e" in e-mail

^ If you don't want your FM account to fill up with spam, please don't post your email address out in the open in an unedited form. You might want to reformat it with an 'AT' instead of '@' an a DOT instead of a '.'
Old 13 Jun 2004, 01:23 PM   #5
SusanUKF
Intergalactic Postmaster

It is interesting to note that the new people that just got their accounts from us have received invites to give out themselves as well...my friend told me this that he got three in his google account today!! Susan.
Old 13 Jun 2004, 01:48 PM   #6
gdg

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanUKF
It is interesting to note that the new people that just got their accounts from us have received invites to give out themselves as well...my friend told me this that he got three in his google account today!! Susan.
How often do you get more invites to give away...or do you only get a few, then that's all? Does anyone know?
Old 13 Jun 2004, 05:34 PM   #7
donut

gmail ussually gives them away on holidays such as mothers day and fathers day etc etc
Old 13 Jun 2004, 11:09 PM   #8
arura

Looking for Gmail account

aruraATaruraDOTcom

Thanks
Old 14 Jun 2004, 12:17 AM   #9
richgatlin

Smile Have 3 gmail invites

I have three gmail invites for anyone that is interested. Please email me at richgatlinATmsnDOTcom.
Thanks,
and thanks for emaildiscussions, I don't post often but I am a faithful reader and thankful fan.
rich gatlin
Old 14 Jun 2004, 01:26 AM   #10
Magic Speller
Essential Contributor

Just sent an invitation to donut.

--
Keith
Old 14 Jun 2004, 01:32 AM   #11
donut

thanks allot man, i got the invitation!

Anyway add me on msn, and if you ever need anything computer wise ill try to give a hand
Old 14 Jun 2004, 01:35 AM   #12
donut

By the way, once i get a few gmail invites ill give em to you guys
Old 14 Jun 2004, 03:47 AM   #13
anj
Master of the @

My hubby's account already has invites. I am probably going to use one of those. If there is any senior member who wants an invite please PM me with your email address.
Old 14 Jun 2004, 05:56 AM   #14
gdg

Quote:
Originally posted by anj
My hubby's account already has invites. I am probably going to use one of those. If there is any senior member who wants an invite please PM me with your email address.
I also may be PM'd if you still need an invite...and I agree with the "senior member" statement above...only because some people have actually made their 1st post(s) here asking for a Gmail invite...which makes you wonder if they're only here for Gmail, and not truly part of the community.

So...if you are an established Forum member (senior member or above), PM me, and I can send you an invitation! I'm not always on...so it could be several hours possibly before I reply.

Old 14 Jun 2004, 05:57 AM   #15
gdg

Quote:
Originally posted by donut
gmail ussually gives them away on holidays such as mothers day and fathers day etc etc
Okay...thanks for the reply...I wondered about that!
Closed Thread