EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 11 Apr 2002, 08:48 AM   #1
esTester
Cornerstone of the Community

Lop2.com

I am really content with my email service right now, but a friend of mine showed me lop2.com and its pretty impressive, so I thought I should share it here. They offer addresses at lob.com and toliet.com. They have a really impressive interface though, so if anyone is looking for a cool service this is really nice. I don't know about reliability or anything though. Tell me what you think!

- esTester
esTester is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11 Apr 2002, 02:10 PM   #2
Trip
Master of the @

Representative of:
Runbox.com
Just for your information...Lop2.com's interface is not their own, but actually a webmail software system bought from AtMail.nl . I think they also have a webaddress at webbasedemail.com.

Inbox.net used to use AtMail's more simple design before they relaunched. AtMail has always had attrative looking interfaces, but functionality-wise it still falters a bit when compared to RunBox and FastMail.

Still, overall, for all those solid features and a nice interface with 5 MB included, Lop2 (with the lop.com domain) is a nice FREE account for the user who doesn't need a lot of power,

Trip
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2002, 02:31 PM   #3
esTester

I had basically the same view on it as you. My friend loves it because he doesn't use email that much and this suits him great. I don't know what I would do without my Fastmail and Domain though . It does have a nice interface like you said and it is different than almost anything I have seen. They did a great job trying to bring Outlook Express to the web (thats how I interpretted it). Anyways if any users need a email provider that is pretty good, but not as rich in features as Fastmail.fm and Runbox, then this looks like it could be for you.

- esTester
esTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2002, 03:12 AM   #4
guest2k

i'll add this to my list, and do the test =P see how reliable it is =)
guest2k is offline   Reply With Quote