EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 17 Jan 2022, 09:41 PM   #1
Folio

Fastmail Calendar Reminders

A recent Fastmail calendar reminder was sent to one of my aliases on a custom domain rather than to my primary Fastmail address. So far, I have not been able to discover how to change this behavior. I have opened the event details, looked through Fastmail's settings, and searched Fastmail's help documentation. I assume I'm just overlooking something and was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.
Folio is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 17 Jan 2022, 10:50 PM   #2
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Arrow Calendar reminders are sent to default sending identity

Fastmail calendar reminders are sent to your default sending identity email address. This is set in Settings>Sending identities>Set default.

If you want to deliver a copy of the reminder to another destination (even a different email service), just set up a rule. The trigger condition should be a message from:
Code:
noreply+calendar-reminder@fastmail.com
Bill
n5bb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2022, 12:06 AM   #3
Folio

Thanks for that information, Bill. My default sending identity is an alias on one of Fastmail's domains, as opposed to the alias on my custom domain. I'm wondering if the alias on my custom domain was the default sending identity at the time I created the reminder. I have deleted and re-created the reminder in the hopes that it will be directed to the current default sending identity. If that fails, I'll set up a rule.
Folio is offline   Reply With Quote