EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 7 Mar 2013, 12:42 AM   #1
Bahb
Essential Contributor

Compose Screen Hangs

While composing, a pop-up box asks if I'm sure I want to leave the page and gives me the choice to stay or leave. No matter which I click on, the pop-up box closes and pops right back up again, freezing the computer so I can't do anything but shut it down.

I'm on an iMac using Firefox and this has been happening intermittently since monday. Sometimes the trigger is when I try to correct a typo, but sometimes there doesn't seem to be any trigger at all. It just happens, and not on EVERY message I'm composing, but on enough that I'm about to get wild.

Thanks for any advice,
Bahb

Last edited by Bahb : 7 Mar 2013 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Sorry about Title typo!
Bahb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 7 Mar 2013, 07:18 PM   #2
kurianja
Master of the @

Representative of:
Fastmail.FM
I would suggest running your Firefox using a completely new profile for a few days and see if the problem goes away. If it does, the problem could be something with your current profile - the cookies, the cache or any of your installed extensions.

Try creating a new profile in Firefox and see if that helps at all.
kurianja is offline   Reply With Quote