EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 18 Jun 2010, 09:25 PM   #1
SendMail

Fastmail support

Weeks ago I contacted the Fastmail support team for an issue with mail sending. I received a first reply, followed all instructions, and never got any other feedback. Is the fastmail support down after Opera took control?
SendMail is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 19 Jun 2010, 01:50 AM   #2
kurianja
Master of the @

Representative of:
Fastmail.FM
Did you send an email, or open a ticket on the support system? If its a ticket, let me know the ticket id, otherwise, PM me your email address/username and I'll have a look.
kurianja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2010, 06:24 PM   #3
SendMail

I was actually confused by the first reply which I received from FM support: instead of updating the ticket through the provided link I sent another mail to FM support. My technical problem is now been dealed with again. However, FM support should still reply to mails, even if they are not the usual follow up procedure.
SendMail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2010, 10:42 PM   #4
David
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SendMail View Post
I was actually confused by the first reply which I received from FM support: instead of updating the ticket through the provided link I sent another mail to FM support. My technical problem is now been dealed with again. However, FM support should still reply to mails, even if they are not the usual follow up procedure.
I would say not. Most internet companies rely on and expect their clients to use standard proceedures in order to keep a support ticket alive. The ticket number especially is key and is usually stated 'up front' in the subject header.
David is offline   Reply With Quote