EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 5 Aug 2023, 04:51 AM   #1
dryoldlime

Yahoo! one mobile number, how many yahoo accounts?

Hi; I have tried a web search about this but not finding clear definite information.

Maybe really, two different but related questions.

How many Yahoo accounts can I create and verify using ONE same mobile phone number?

(To) How many Yahoo accounts can I add the ONE same mobile phone number for account recovery purposes?

Realize, I have 1 Yahoo account and "2" accounts which use Yahoo for providing email service. That part is complicated; it's the internet service provider which has allowed the "2" accounts, so like someusernames@theISPname.com but the email service is through Yahoo.
dryoldlime is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 5 Aug 2023, 09:30 PM   #2
JeremyNicoll
Essential Contributor

I think you'd expect "a few" to be the answer to each question.

There must be some groups of people (couples, families, whatever) where there is only one mobile phone that they share, and you would not expect any provider of services to require each person to have their own phone, just so that they could verify / recover other things.
JeremyNicoll is offline   Reply With Quote