EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 16 Aug 2003, 01:40 AM   #1
DarioMor
Essential Contributor

This is to empower the FastMail crew's spirit!

I've been reading the posts of this two days. Too worries to FM crew. So far from NY and so affected. Some guys telling something like "this blackout outage was enough" and saying goodbye... to everyone read!

I've been reading the posts of this two months. Everybody talking about comming enhancements, little communications, no evolution... and other e-mail services making their upgrades!

I've been reading the posts of this six months. Jeremy ill, spammers and spamcop hitting us all... and the work of FM members are not enough to completely avoid the problem!

Well, this message is to say to FM crew (J&R, Onno, and others):

Don't let everything make you tired or unhappy!

You are doing TOO MUCH good things. It's not perfect. To FM reachs what I desire, it must to be 50% more and 20% better.

And, when you reach it, centainly I'll be expecting much more!

Don't worry too much. Keep the good work! I WILL BE YOUR customer for at least several months from now! Dont matter what happens! (my account will work until may/2004 )

About 90% who posts heve, and who uses FM but don't read the forums, are happy with the service. It's the best we can get with this price. (or, at least, used to be )

We are sending you strengh and power to you keep doing this good work and pass thru all of it!

(anyone who can say better words than me, and want to, is invited!)

Last edited by DarioMor : 16 Aug 2003 at 02:07 AM.
DarioMor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:47 AM   #2
JeffK

No I can't say it any better. Hear, Hear!

Regards,

Jeff
JeffK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:51 AM   #3
mammaduck
Cornerstone of the Community

I wholeheartedly agree

Hanneke
mammaduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:54 AM   #4
kander
The "e" in e-mail

Uhuh, me too...

<daydreaming>Hrrrm.. perhaps a Fastmail Anthem that would be suitable for situations like this, or when something exciting happens to the service...</thinking>
kander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:17 AM   #5
JeffK

I think NZ's national anthem would be a great choice. God protect fastmail!

Jeff
JeffK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 08:12 AM   #6
fastashell
Essential Contributor

When FM first went down I thought, "what the hell am I going to do without my primary mail account?". "What if someone needs to contact me urgently?". "What if somebody sends me an urgent job offer where I can work half as hard and get paid twice as much?", etc. etc. etc. ...

When I looged in this morning and my mail was back, there was, not too surprisingly, nothing much of importance in there at all. How the hell did I get so hooked on email that two or three days without it starts me on the path to paranoia? I think I need to do some readjustments on my thinking.

Anyway, thanks FM for getting it going, keeping us informed and not losing any of my mail, unimportant or otherwise.
fastashell is offline   Reply With Quote