EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 31 Jan 2007, 11:58 PM   #1
bunbury

Question Problem with display of messages when transferred in imap from thunderbird

Hi everybody,

I'm new to runbox. Seems pretty nice.
Has all the features Iwanted...

BUT

I added my runbox account to my thunderbird mail client by adding an imap account.
Then I copied from my local store to this new imap folder all my previous messages, in order to have everything in one place.
It worked except that now, the display of these messages is incorrect. New messages that arrive directly in the runbox account are ok.

In the webmail, if I open the message, everything is correct.
But in the list, the from is incorrect and the date is missing.

How can I fix this ?

Thank you for you help.

Regards

Ernest Bunbury
bunbury is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 1 Feb 2007, 01:02 AM   #2
carverrn
Intergalactic Postmaster

Representative of:
Runbox.com
There is a bug with the IMAP server for uploaded messages when it adds the message information to the Runbox Mail Manager (web interface) database. It only effects the folder listing in the web interface. When you look at the message it still has the correct date/time.

If you contact Support -at- Runbox -dot- Com they can run a script on your account to correct the time/date information for those messages in the database.

Please make sure you REPLY to the autoresponse from your support request. Then your request will be assigned a Support Ticket# and someone in support will handle your request.

Regards,
Rich
carverrn is offline   Reply With Quote