EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 27 Jul 2013, 03:51 AM   #1
silverthe1

VeroMail

Hello EMD,

For some reason, I always keep on searching the Web for new E-mail services. Yesterday, I found out about this new service called VeroMail (hence the Thread Title!!)

Quickly signed up for an account, didn't really play with it long enough. Though the UI is distinct, it resembles Gmail Web UI quite a bit. It has built in chat too (I don't know what protocol it uses - probably XMPP)

In case any of you want to take it for the spin, here's the URL-

http://www.veromail.net/
silverthe1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 27 Jul 2013, 07:35 AM   #2
webecedarian
Essential Contributor

Am I missing something? First, I see nothing with any information about the provider or really even the accounts, and second, I don't really see what one would be paying for with a paid account.
webecedarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Aug 2013, 03:43 AM   #3
Dutchie007
Essential Contributor

No matter how nifty or difficult my password is...it wonīt let me sign up...and each time it tells me that my password isnīt strong enough..?? very strange....as I let generate the password by lastpass....and even modify it with more tokens.

Is this just me or do other Forum members have the same probs with signing up with Veromail??

Dutchie.
Dutchie007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2013, 12:43 AM   #4
bbauri

Veromail is probably dead and gone.
bbauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2013, 01:43 AM   #5
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Thumbs down

That domain is registered to Garant Impex S.L. (Ltd.) in Spain, which also owns web businesses such as an online dating service. Several of these (including veromail.net) seem to have not been updated since June or July, 2013. The domain has DNS records, but there appears to be no website or working email server associated with the domain. The single MX found in the DNS records (92.60.114.181, which is located in the UK) is also the IP of www.veromail.net. Neither email nor website exists. The nameservers are hosted at a UK firm.

So this isn't a good place to look for your email!

Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2013, 06:38 AM   #6
jdtaylor
Master of the @

I can't seem to access that domain myself so it may well now be down already.
jdtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote