EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 19 Jan 2008, 08:30 AM   #31
jasonshapiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berenburger View Post
In this post curvefan said that he has the free package. Upgrade to 5 GB costs $ 13,95.
Even better. I saw on their site that the 5 GB package costs $16. I totally missed the upgrade price. Thank you for pointing it out.
jasonshapiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2008, 08:41 AM   #32
Merovingian
Master of the @

After having the free account so generously given to EMD folks, I am loving my EuMX! I will soon purchase the upgrade, as I like what I've seen so far.

Thanks, fabule !
Merovingian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Mar 2008, 09:26 PM   #33
walesrob
Essential Contributor

Ok, just an update...My Fastmail subscription expired, so I'm now using Slashmail as my primary email provider (I have 3 domains hosted there) and I'm very impressed with the rock-solid reliability of the service. Support is still a bit slow for my liking (waiting 1 -2 days for a response on average), but they are very helpful and issues get resolved. So, thumbs up to Slashmail!
walesrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Mar 2008, 12:32 PM   #34
filtered

Quote:
Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
Ok, just an update...My Fastmail subscription expired, so I'm now using Slashmail as my primary email provider (I have 3 domains hosted there) and I'm very impressed with the rock-solid reliability of the service. Support is still a bit slow for my liking (waiting 1 -2 days for a response on average), but they are very helpful and issues get resolved. So, thumbs up to Slashmail!
Did you have to pay extra to host multiple domains rather than just one?
The web site says "Use your own domain", so the policy on hosting multiple domains isn't clear.
filtered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Mar 2008, 05:19 PM   #35
walesrob
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by filtered View Post
Did you have to pay extra to host multiple domains rather than just one?
No, its all part of the price, but I'm not sure of the limit? At one time, I had 4 domains hosted, down to 3 now as one expired.
walesrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Mar 2008, 09:31 PM   #36
filtered

Quote:
Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
No, its all part of the price, but I'm not sure of the limit? At one time, I had 4 domains hosted, down to 3 now as one expired.
Thanks. Good to know.
filtered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Apr 2008, 07:40 AM   #37
slashmail

Representative of:
Slashmail.org / Clivity.com
Greetings, this is Paul from Slashmail support. From reading this thread I gather that folks don't like the perodic automatic emptying of the trash folder.

I have disabled it and will continue to leave it disabled until further notice. We reserve the right to delete someone's trash if it get's out of hand (building up past reasonable sizes and causing performance problems for others), but folks are generally good about policing their accounts.

Enjoy, -Paul
slashmail is offline   Reply With Quote