EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 14 Jun 2020, 01:46 AM   #16
Tsunami
The "e" in e-mail

Location: in between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnkn View Post
[*] There's no superfluous junk. It's purely mail. With the webmail you can of course store contacts, but there's no calendar, notes, collaboration portals, smart bookmarks, social mention streams, Dropbox integration, etc. etc.
That is wonderful! I don't like how everything seems to be integrated these days. I don't know if there are many other services out there that focus on only mail?
The pricing system is really good too.

I share the concerns though about continuity. One-person projects are risky. What if the person running the service falls ill? Or if he simply loses interest in maintaining an email service? I'd feel more secure using an email provider where at least a handful of people are working on it. When using a one-person project as provider, I'd at least make sure emails are backed up on regular basis.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2020, 05:17 AM   #17
pandas

Signed up recently. Clean UI. I have been testing deliverability and looks good so far. 2FA implementation looks good with TOTP, backup codes and app passwords. Next on the list is testing custom domain support.
pandas is offline   Reply With Quote