EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 19 Jun 2004, 03:52 PM   #1
iceshake

Send different emails to multiple users?

Lets say I compose an email to lets say 10 recipents.

After sending, the messgae is saved in the sent items folder.

Lets say, I have to send another mail to these same people, why can't I go into my sent items folder and click on their name to jump to the compose screen with all their name already in the address field?

That's becuase if i click on the email address, the address field only contains my own email..

And on another note, how to I change the font in my composed email from Counier new to something more presetable like Arial?
iceshake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 19 Jun 2004, 07:30 PM   #2
neilj
Cornerstone of the Community

Representative of:
Fastmail.fm
Re: Send different emails to multiple users?

Quote:
Originally posted by iceshake
Lets say I compose an email to lets say 10 recipents.

After sending, the messgae is saved in the sent items folder.

Lets say, I have to send another mail to these same people, why can't I go into my sent items folder and click on their name to jump to the compose screen with all their name already in the address field?

That's becuase if i click on the email address, the address field only contains my own email..
This is a bug. Its been fixed on the beta server and will be fixed on the main server soon.
Quote:
Originally posted by iceshake
And on another note, how to I change the font in my composed email from Counier new to something more presetable like Arial?
Use HTML compose. Actually, text compose will not display in Courier New either - it depends on the email client.

Neil
neilj is offline   Reply With Quote