EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

View Poll Results: If you have fastmail on your Apple Watch, Is working properly?
Yes 1 50.00%
No. (Don't have it? Please don't answer poll!) 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22 Dec 2020, 04:15 AM   #1
elvey
The "e" in e-mail

Is anyone successfully using fastmail on Apple Watch/iWatch?

Sorry, had to riff off the last OP with the same title thru word 5. That was the first thread that came up when I searched the forum for Apple Watch.

SERIOUSLY: Today I woke up and fastmail, which had been working fine on my Apple Watch, now puts up a stupid uninformative alert when I get new mail. It just shows that I have new mail message or two, but doesn't show me even an excerpt of the new mail. It just shows "FASTMAIL New message [X]m ago"

Like this:<OOh, that's weird. The screenshot I took has vanished! ... Ok, took some more. coming...>

Well, good news. Restarted my watch and now it's working normally again.

Wonder what the issue was. (My iPhone had rebooted overnight. Watch is still on 7.1. 1.8GB of 4.2GB available.
7.2 should have installed automatically; I have that on and it's been out for 6 days.)
elvey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 22 Dec 2020, 08:23 AM   #2
Bamb0
Master of the @

Im glad its working for ya my friend
Bamb0 is offline   Reply With Quote