EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 24 May 2023, 01:20 AM   #1
InquiringMind

Best Way To Send Scrollable Image ???

Hello,

I frequently send screengrabs of articles from local newspapers to friends and also to members of an email group for neighbors. The method I use is grabbing the scrolled image from the paper's webpage with SnagIt, save as .png and then convert the .png to a .pdf

The problem I run into lately is that some people who I send it to get it very delayed because as an only image pdf, it stays in a queue until the email provider's spam scanners can review it before releasing it to the recipient.

I have also tried sending it as a MHT file with the same problemmatic result.

If I send it as the original PNG file, the recipient's see a small image shrunken to fit the screen and do not know how to expand it to scroll.

Is there any other way to send a scrollable image without the spam scanners thinking it needs deep review?

TIA
InquiringMind is offline   Reply With Quote