EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Google Gmail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Google Gmail Forum Discussions related to Google's Gmail service should go here: suggestions, tips, comments, requests for help, tech issues etc.

Old 4 Jun 2020, 04:02 AM   #1
rscaramelo

gsuite email issue

Hi,
I can't send from anything besides my primary address. Alias' get bounced back. Any ideas?

Also I would like to forward these emails to my regular GMail. I have adjusted the less secure settings but it just wont accept what I input the pop/port settings.

Thanks

Last edited by rscaramelo : 4 Jun 2020 at 05:29 AM.
rscaramelo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 4 Jun 2020, 07:19 PM   #2
TenFour
Master of the @

Have you tried sending from your alias to a couple of different email providers, or is it just one email provider that rejects email from the alias? Are you getting a bounce-back message? Here's what Gmail's Help section says about the fetching mail problem:

Quote:
Server denied POP3 access"
If you use 2-Step Verification: Enter a new app password.
If you're using a work or school account: In the "POP Server" section, enter mail.domain.com, then select Port 110.
If you use Google MX records with your work or school account: In the "POP Server" section, enter pop.gmail.com, then select Port 995.
If you still can't sign in, try turning on access to less secure apps. You might also need to turn off your security code or distorted text.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote