EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Google Gmail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Google Gmail Forum Discussions related to Google's Gmail service should go here: suggestions, tips, comments, requests for help, tech issues etc.

Old 30 Sep 2017, 12:59 AM   #1
agfkl

Saving email addresses as contacts

If I open an email, and then "reply all," I see all the contacts to whom the email will go to.
If I hover my mouse over the address, then the contact detail pops up. Then, if I hover over the contact detail at the bottom of the "card" there is a link to "contact info", which links to seeing the persons details in the Contacts page.
Sometimes when I click on the "contact info" link it immediately saves the details directly to My Contacts...which is what I am trying to do! This is much quicker than opening the contact up, and then having to Save To My Contacts, and then having to go back into the mail page again, and "reply all" again to find the next address that I want to save.
I am trying to save 100s of addresses so if there is a way to make sure that it always simply saves the details into my contacts rather than going through the laborious cycle, then that is what I'm looking for!
Or is there any other way of doing this...saving email addresses to contacts? (I tried dragging/dropping, but no result!)
agfkl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11 Oct 2017, 02:22 PM   #2
Killer
Intergalactic Postmaster

Representative of:
Killer.kkk.sg
On the right there is a drop down option. In there you can reply, forward.... One of the option there is Add sender to contact list.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2017, 02:41 PM   #3
agfkl

Thank you. Your solution adds the sender to my contacts. I'm trying to find a way of adding all the recipients of a mail to my contacts - a sender sends a mail to 500 people, and I'm one of them...what do I then do to add these people?
In my orig. post I tried to show the steps that I was doing, but I was getting two different pop-ups "view contact" and "add contact" without any obvious reason to me as to why this was occurring!
So, is there any way of adding 100s of contacts in a relatively quick fashion?
agfkl is offline   Reply With Quote