EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 2 Sep 2017, 06:11 AM   #1
Chipper
Master of the @

Question Smartphone -- Display All Folders

Several of my folders are designated, "Hide Unless Unread Emails." I can display all folders by pressing the "g" key. Is there a way to do the same function on a Smartphone?
Chipper is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 3 Sep 2017, 04:55 AM   #2
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Arrow Only larger devices have Find folder link

Unfortunately, no.
  • At the bottom of the folder tree on the website you can use the Find link to perform the same action as the G keyboard shortcut.
  • On an iPad (iPad 3 and iPad Pro 12.9 tested) you can see the Find link on both the Fastmail app and the website in the Safari browser.
  • But on an iPhone (even the largest size iPhone 7 Plus) you won't find the Find link in either the Fastmail app or the website in the Safari browser.
  • So I believe you will be able to use the Find link only on devices larger than a smartphone due to the screen size limitations. I don't have an Android device to make any tests on that platform.
Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote