EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Early Warning...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Early Warning... If an email service has closed down or changed the services it offers, or if there are indications it is about to do so, post about it here.

Old 23 Jul 2014, 02:43 AM   #16
robu
Essential Contributor

Zworg closing down effective Aug. 31, 2014

Zworg.com Email Services

NOTICE: Zworg.com and associated domains will be shutdown On Aug 31, 2014. If you have a paying account and wish to have your mail forwarded then contact support@zworg.com.
robu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2014, 05:49 AM   #17
communicant
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by robu View Post
Zworg.com Email Services

NOTICE: Zworg.com and associated domains will be shutdown On Aug 31, 2014. If you have a paying account and wish to have your mail forwarded then contact support@zworg.com.
Yes, we know. Please see the eight posts immediately prior to yours over the last two days.
communicant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2014, 08:12 PM   #18
CyberSmurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by communicant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSmurf View Post
I was about to post that my last remaining @zworg.com account has started bouncing test messages 48 days since the last webmail login.
I have successfully sent and received from a Zworg.com account within the last week.
I was just following up on my original post where 2 of my accounts were deleted after not logging into webmail for 32 days.
I then made a point of not logging into my remaining account, but sent test messages to the address and waited for the messages to start bouncing.
CyberSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote