EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 19 May 2010, 03:29 AM   #1
50ftQueenie

No folders with new mail highlighted in bold

Hi Runbox team,

Today I checked my webmail using both fast.runbox.com and mobile.runbox.com and noticed I had not received any new mail. At least that's what I thought, although I found it a bit strange because that never happens

Then I checked the normail webmail and saw new mail in different folders. Phew...!
I checked it back again on the mentioned sites and it seems that the count of new mail is correct, but somehow the folders with new mail are not highlighted in bold. I've never have seen this happening before.

I've got quite a few folders and I think there is no other way to see the which folders contain new mail.

Do you experience the same? Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

Cheers,
50ftQ.
50ftQueenie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 31 May 2010, 03:15 AM   #2
Geir
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
Runbox.com
We've been experimenting a bit with the mobile|fast interface recently to see if we could integrate it with Facebook (search for "email application" in Facebook).

I've put the bold folder names back now. And you might want to give http://light.runbox.com/mail a try -- it's lighter, brighter, smaller, and more flexible.

- Geir
Geir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Jun 2010, 05:21 AM   #3
50ftQueenie

Cool

Hi Geir,

Thank you for your reply and putting the bold folders back! I mostly use mobile and fast so it's not too obvious when I'm checking my email at work But otherwise the light version is perfect!

Good news that you are experimenting with Runbox as an application on Facebook. Although I'm personally hesistant using third party applications on Facebook, I'm sure people will love this!

So keep up the good work!

Cheers,
50ftQ.
Old 3 Jun 2010, 05:42 AM   #4
50ftQueenie

Hi Geir,

One more thing I forgot to ask when I checked the light version. Might sound stupid, but I couldn't find the Log Out link that I expected on the top of the page near the link to Help. I managed to log out by visiting the normal webmail and log in (and out). Is this correct?

Cheers,
50ftQ.