EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 28 Nov 2018, 04:02 AM   #1
noclue
Cornerstone of the Community

Where are my contacts?

Where is the list of my contacts in the fastmail app? Is it a secret symbol? I need the list to edit a contact. I’ve edited it on my iphone which is synced with the ipad, but the contact is still on the ipad.
noclue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 30 Nov 2018, 02:02 AM   #2
JeremyNicoll
Essential Contributor

I don't know about the fastmail app, but when using fastmail's webmail system it (and lots of other options) are acessible from a downard-poiting arrow near the top-left corner of the webpage - maybe it's the same in teh app?

Also there's a section of this forum dedicated to Fastmail questions, where you'd probably get an answer more quickly. See: http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27
JeremyNicoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2018, 02:43 PM   #3
noclue
Cornerstone of the Community

Thanks for the reply, Jeremy. I don't have any problem with the webmail system; it's the app that's got me baffled. I'm sure it's an easy fix, but I just can't see it.

I figured I had posted in the wrong place! It didn't look right to me when I submitted it. Thank you for pointing that out. I'll use the link you included in your reply.
noclue is offline   Reply With Quote