EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:06 AM   #31
jdtaylor
Master of the @

Now that new site looks so nice and clear and easy to read it's a shame other providers can't manage the same clartiy on their sites.

The one small problem is Roundcube doesn't have a mark email as spam option at al.
jdtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:28 AM   #32
B4its2L8
Master of the @

Any possibility of adding Open Web Mail to the webmail interface options ?
B4its2L8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:19 AM   #33
stevew

Representative of:
Cwazy.co.uk / Zapo.net
I'm not against adding Open Web Mail but think it might be a bit slow without configuration changes as it appears to be Perl based.

Right now I'm looking at adding TMDA support, and our programmer is looking at adding Nominet automaton integration so that users can buy / use / modify their own domains to use with Cwazy. So its not really on the roadmap - if there are a few people who want it I'd be happy to put it on the roadmap?
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 06:33 AM   #34
stevew

Representative of:
Cwazy.co.uk / Zapo.net
> The one small problem is Roundcube doesn't have a mark email as spam option at al.

It does now.
Old 26 Feb 2010, 02:36 AM   #35
Obius

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtaylor
Now that new site looks so nice and clear and easy to read it's a shame other providers can't manage the same clarity on their sites.
I agree that the web site looks good, but, although the revised site has been up for several weeks now, the links on the home page for features simply give the home page.
Obius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2010, 05:54 AM   #36
stevew

Representative of:
Cwazy.co.uk / Zapo.net
>the links on the home page for features simply give the home page

The links have (just) been removed until pages are added with details.
Old 27 Feb 2010, 03:24 AM   #37
Obius

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew
The links have (just) been removed until pages are added with details.
The links are still there.
Old 27 Feb 2010, 08:23 AM   #38
stevew

Representative of:
Cwazy.co.uk / Zapo.net
> The links are still there.

I took the links that don't go anywhere yet off the top menu just before I posted a reply.
Are you talking about the front page 'features' section being hyperlinked so it underlines when you mouse over it?
Old 27 Feb 2010, 12:44 PM   #39
Obius

Yes, that's what I meant by "the links on the home page for features". When you hover over those links, they underline and the (Firefox) status bar gives the URL of the home page, so, when you click on those links, you simply get the home page.

Why didn't you just check all of the links on the home page when I pointed out that there were flaws?
Old 27 Feb 2010, 05:44 PM   #40
stevew

Representative of:
Cwazy.co.uk / Zapo.net
I don't think this is a major issue at the minute - thanks for letting me know.
I'll look at it after the web designer finishes the remaining pages and I finish looking at adding TMDA support.
Old 9 Mar 2010, 01:40 AM   #41
communicant
Cornerstone of the Community

To keep an account active: 3 months or 6? Logins or separate 'confirmation'?

In a post on the cwazy.net forum on 3 January 2010, the admin wrote:

>Accounts need to be confirmed once every six months to stay active. The account confirmation page is here: http://www.cwazy.net/cgi-bin/confirm.pl

In the TOS, the inactivity period is given as three months, so I find the "confirmation" requirement somewhat confusing. For example, suppose that an account did have login activity every three months or less, but went for six months without being separately "confirmed" at the account confirmation page -- would that account be subject to deletion if it missed or omitted the six-month confirmation deadline, or would continued logins suffice to keep it active? And conversely, if an account were confirmed at the confirmation page every six months, would it still be subject to deletion if there were no logins for a period longer than three months? Would Steve please clarify this policy? Thanks.
communicant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2010, 07:23 PM   #42
Josephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwazynet View Post
Free Email Address: cwazy.net - Get your Free Email Address from Cwazy. Cwazy is reliable, secure and certified email service. Over 10 thousand users have benefited from cwazy's extra email features, sign up today to get your own personal email account within minutes.
Thanks for links.
Josephy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2010, 11:11 PM   #43
robtpatrick

Do not agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Of Email View Post
I'm glad to see new services emerging in a time when many free email services are disappearing. I registered for the gateshead.net extension having lost a nice, simple UK based gatesheadmail.com account over a year ago. A few suggestions for Cwazy: add more domains, increase inbox storage to at least 1GB, enable advanced HTML composition options (for Squirrel Mail), and increase file attachment limits to at least 10MB. Then I believe Cwazy Mail would be more attractive and competitive. Besides Eumx.net, I currently use Ukinbox.com (unlimited storage, HTML compose, and 5MB attachments) and Wapda.com (1GB storage, HTML compose, and 10MB attachments) for Squirrel Mail since I'm not a big fan of Roundcube. Thanks again Cwazy.
I have a Cwzay.net account; asking for more room would result in the service to be paid the subscriber. The consrvative way to keep space, and retain the free account are twofold
First under options select delete at logoff
Second save a copy to disk, then delete
Cwazy Mail is a service that is "mail only" that is the purpose, nit to be bombarded by promotions etc!

Robert

Last edited by robtpatrick : 24 Aug 2010 at 11:12 PM. Reason: mispelled word
robtpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Oct 2010, 02:16 PM   #44
cahero

Anybody else not getting their mail? I use their gateshead domain, but I've not been getting messages for a bit. Not sure how long, because I don't receive a lot of mail, but it's significant.
cahero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Oct 2010, 03:02 PM   #45
CyberSmurf

My test messages to my @cwazy.net address went through okay on Monday and tonight (Wednesday).
CyberSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote