EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 27 May 2014, 12:12 AM   #16
Cory
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiejames View Post
I'm having the same problem

I know i've put in the correct password and username (which must include 37.com right) but its saying one or both is INCORRECT - and its not, i've even tried every other password it could possibly be, but no, still nothing.

I ticked 'remember me' so i always click through.

I have clients desperately trying to get hold of me and can't get in my email account, so annoying!!!!! HELP!

I know they're shutting down next month but had no warning about this. I can't see any help email so have tried contacting everyone.net, still no reply.

I'm absolutely desperate and in panic I NEED TO ACCESS THIS ACCOUNT!!!!

HELP! PLEASE! ANYONE?!
Unfortunately if you are not able to get a hold of the company there is nothing we can do here. The most I could tell you is have you tried the webmail interface? And seeing its down...I know that answer. If you said they are shutting down next month maybe they shut down early? Or maybe its just regular downtime. Do you have a phone number or email address for their support team that you can contact?

Also posting in every sub forum on this site will not help you get help faster. It will actually hinder it since now your going to get replies in different threads (so possibly the same answer) and your threads will probably get deleted by moderators. In the future one post is suffice.
Cory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Jun 2014, 03:59 AM   #17
Squirl

Well, as of June 2, 2014 the email is still retrievable using

http://37com.mail.everyone.net/email...s/loginuser.pl

Which is the only way to access the email. Sad that the Chinese got ahold of the site. Loved it for decades..

Never was able to obtain a response from host.
Squirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Jun 2014, 04:22 AM   #18
Squirl

Stumbled onto this forum today. Saw a closing warning Dec 2013 I think. Freaked the first time it went to the Chinese/ Japanese page. Then found how to access my email. Migrated everything out but still check back to see if it is still up and working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiejames View Post
I'm having the same problem

I know i've put in the correct password and username (which must include 37.com right) but its saying one or both is INCORRECT - and its not, i've even tried every other password it could possibly be, but no, still nothing.

I ticked 'remember me' so i always click through.

I have clients desperately trying to get hold of me and can't get in my email account, so annoying!!!!! HELP!

I know they're shutting down next month but had no warning about this. I can't see any help email so have tried contacting everyone.net, still no reply.

I'm absolutely desperate and in panic I NEED TO ACCESS THIS ACCOUNT!!!!

HELP! PLEASE! ANYONE?!
Jamiejames,
The username does not have to have the 37.com in it at all. Only need a name such as " dogbreath " or "jamiejames" or " 1234mainstreet "
Old 2 Jul 2014, 07:55 PM   #19
Squirl

July 1,2014 Email link gone

Well they have closed the email connection through everyone.net .

Sad that site went to japan,china, Korea. Guess that someone needed a few bucks. GoDaddy or Everyone.net . They must be doing bad in the present economy. Maybe it is a sign that they are having economic cash flow issues.

It is a sign of the company's stability. Like when Sears started selling off parts of its operation to generate cash flow. I new it was the final beginning of the end for them. I was on the inside looking out at the time. Kmart was the headstone for Sears grave.....
Old 3 Jul 2014, 10:59 PM   #20
TekPete

Unhappy This is the first time I've heard about this.

I receive notifications to my ntlworld email account whenever I have mail at 37.com. I thought it was strange that I'd had no notifications for a few days. I have an icon on my desktop that has a direct link to the email page; so I clicked it yesterday and got an error message about it not being set up and some html code.

They never told me that the service was ending; it's the first I know about it. Still I'm not surprised that they would just "Pull the plug" on their servers; they are completely unprofessional. In the past they've suspended my account without giving any reason and have ignored any emails I sent them asking why they did it.

I say Good Riddance to them; it's just a shame that I've lost all my email messages and a lot of websites that I'm registered with have my 37.com email address so that's going to cause a lot of problems if I forget my login details.

Why didn't they let me know??? Still, I probably answered that question in paragraph 2.

I found this email address: wlwh@vip.sina.com so I've sent them a message asking for clarification on the situation; it'll be interesting to see if I get a reply.

Incidentally there are plenty of other free email services; ie: gmail, aol, hotmail and on the whole most act in a professional manner.

Last edited by TekPete : 3 Jul 2014 at 11:07 PM.
TekPete is offline   Reply With Quote