EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 5 Jun 2017, 11:54 PM   #1
elvey
The "e" in e-mail

"Cisco Business Class Email" - anyone tried it with FastMail?

"Cisco Business Class Email" - anyone tried it with FastMail? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisc...528084495?mt=8

I just got some secure (due to HIPPA) email via this system. This app @$#^@$&^!#% (*caught myself- no profanity allowed here*) in my experience. My ux (user experience) with Cisco's product was incredibly horrible. With great difficulty, I was able to both send and receive (I think) - I eventually managed to get it to send insecure messages using my iCloud credentials notifying recipients that a secure message was waiting for them. It doesn't save draft messages - even if you turn on the setting to enable the saving of draft messages, it still loses them, in my experience.

Some reviews indicate folks were unable to get it to work with gmail, others indicate it does work, but not securely. Wondering about fastmail. I suppose the fastmail app is the way to go. But I might need this for more HIPPA stuff... Might work better with fastmail than iCloud...

PS This is not the Kaiser secure email system I mentioned recently here: http://www.emaildiscussions.com/show...861#post601861 . That system is actually quite usable,

Last edited by elvey : 5 Jun 2017 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Add PS.
elvey is offline   Reply With Quote