EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 27 Jan 2023, 02:29 AM   #1
motionunit

Advice needed for email provider/setup

Hello,

I run a filmmakers collective and I'm trying to figure out a way of giving separate email accounts with our domain to around 25 people without having to pay monthly for each account (gmail for business etc). Some may barely be used and collectively they should hardly require much storage space.

The issue is that my own email account on the same domain does need a lot of storage, and I ideally want all the accounts to work with Apple calendars, notes etc. (or at the very least my own account should) I have struggled to find a service that will allow me to do this easily.

The main purpose is to keep communication between freelancers and clients within our own email system, rather than using email accounts outwith the organisation.

So ideally need 1 service that gives unlimited email accounts (not addresses) within a global amount of storage and has calendar integrations with Apple/google etc

Not sure if you can offer any advice?

Thanks in advance
motionunit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 27 Jan 2023, 04:10 AM   #2
TenFour
Master of the @

I believe you can create as many users as you want with a Purelymail account on your own domain. I don't think they do calendar sync, which would be a downside. https://purelymail.com/
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2023, 03:56 PM   #3
motionunit

Thanks. Yes that seems to be the issue with any I have found who allow unlimited email accounts.

I will take a look took though! 🙏
motionunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Feb 2023, 04:03 AM   #4
ioneja
Cornerstone of the Community

MXRoute is another one to consider, although I don't know about your calendar needs. They have CalDAV support if I recall, but not sure if it will do what you need. Purelymail is good too. The guy who runs MXRoute is in this forum, I think. Maybe he can answer.
ioneja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Feb 2023, 04:23 AM   #5
RFK
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenFour View Post
I believe you can create as many users as you want with a Purelymail account on your own domain. I don't think they do calendar sync, which would be a downside. https://purelymail.com/
They have CalDAV and CardDAV
https://purelymail.com/docs/webDav
RFK is offline   Reply With Quote