EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 11 Dec 2018, 05:33 PM   #1
xyzzy
Essential Contributor

Need confirmation of strange Spam sort behavior

I am seeing strange behavior in my Spam folder when I "Sort by spam score". It appears to delete all the messages in the Spam folder and even says "no messages". It shouldn't be deleting them and in reality it doesn't because if I now choose any order sort order the messages reappear.

I'm looking for confirmation of this behavior hoping it isn't something unique to me.

Note, I do recall "Sort by spam score" working as expected previously (can't remember how long ago). But I don't know what may have changed now.
xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12 Dec 2018, 04:08 AM   #2
BritTim
The "e" in e-mail

Sorting by spam score works as expected for me.

Did you try this several times, or only once? Perhaps, you hit a strange glitch that interrupted the message list display.
BritTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2018, 04:41 AM   #3
xyzzy
Essential Contributor

Tried many times. Submitted ticket. Still no reply as yet. It's always something.
Old 12 Dec 2018, 01:27 PM   #4
xyzzy
Essential Contributor

They replied to my ticket apologizing for the "trouble" and telling me they fixed it. Tried it and it is indeed working again. They closed the ticket otherwise I would have followed up asking them what happened. Not worth reopening the ticket just to ask that.