EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 24 Nov 2014, 09:33 PM   #1
Drencrom
Master of the @

HTML in view message window

Hi, everyone. I have a question.

How do I view HTML when I select a message in the web interface? For instance, I got an email from Facebook today that said:

"This message contains a rich-text HTML portion. Consult your mail client's documentation for information on how to view it."

I could not get the web interface to display the HTML part. I use The Bat! most of the time and there it is easy - I just click at an HTML tab that is right next to the Text tab. I also have no problems reading this rich-text HTML part in K-9 Android app - it is displayed automatically.

It is possible to view the HTML portion in the web interface by clicking "Reply", it is displayed in the Compose window because I have ticked the "When replying, use the same format as the original message" checkbox in my settings. However, I was wandering if there is another way to easily alternate between HTML and Plain Text in the message view window. I cannot seem to find anything relevant in the settings or documentation.
Drencrom is offline   Reply With Quote