EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Early Warning...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Early Warning... If an email service has closed down or changed the services it offers, or if there are indications it is about to do so, post about it here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21 Aug 2016, 10:59 AM   #46
nutria
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabule View Post
Hi,

- OwnCloud will become available for all existing users. URL: https://ssl.eumx.net/owncloud/ . - It won't be integrated with any webmail interface at this moment.

This means that owncloud mail app will not be available?
Only owncloud files app?
nutria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2016, 11:51 AM   #47
randian
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 529
Does Exchange Activesync still only work with Horde? Do the various webmail interfaces share contacts and calendars with each other?
randian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2016, 06:02 PM   #48
soromak
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by randian View Post
Does Exchange Activesync still only work with Horde? Do the various webmail interfaces share contacts and calendars with each other?
ActiveSync is supported only with Horde and Sogo (which also includes full Outlook support), I do not know when/if Sogo will be available. As far as I know ActiveSync is not on a roadmap of Afterlogic. When it comes to contacts/calendars both Horde and Afterlogic Webmail Pro support Cal/CardDAV, so I guess it is something we should ask EuMX support to look into.
soromak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2016, 06:04 PM   #49
soromak
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutria View Post
This means that owncloud mail app will not be available?
Only owncloud files app?
I think Owncloud app mail is very basic, but Afterlogic Webmail pro nicely integrates with OwnCloud.
We just need to request this enhancement from EuMX.
soromak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2016, 06:15 PM   #50
17pm
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 504
AfterLogic is actually not that bad..

I think most of its problems lie in the graphics. There's way too much wasted space, specially vertical space. It would be good if there was a notes extension installed. Is there even one available? What about an "Archive" extension, just like fastmail uses.

One thing that's missing is keyboard shortcuts. I noticed that there are some shortcuts, but there's no easy way to figure out the shortcuts for each thing.
17pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2016, 08:41 PM   #51
soromak
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17pm View Post
AfterLogic is actually not that bad..

I think most of its problems lie in the graphics. There's way too much wasted space, specially vertical space. It would be good if there was a notes extension installed. Is there even one available? What about an "Archive" extension, just like fastmail uses.

One thing that's missing is keyboard shortcuts. I noticed that there are some shortcuts, but there's no easy way to figure out the shortcuts for each thing.
I think an archive extension might be missing - whatever it is up to..never used with my FM account..but I found some details about shortcuts here

Last edited by soromak : 21 Aug 2016 at 08:43 PM. Reason: added more info
soromak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2016, 11:31 PM   #52
17pm
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 504
Soromak, do you know if AfterLogic Pro is open-source? I can see that Lite is open-source, but I couldn't find much regarding the pro version.

Also, do you know if they've a bug-bounty program?
17pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2016, 02:51 PM   #53
soromak
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17pm View Post
Soromak, do you know if AfterLogic Pro is open-source? I can see that Lite is open-source, but I couldn't find much regarding the pro version.

Also, do you know if they've a bug-bounty program?
I do not see any of these informations at their website, however they have community forum where you can propose new features and users can vote. At the moment they have an open beta test of iOS/Android app to work with files and contacts/calendar app behind the corner.
soromak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2016, 08:21 PM   #54
communicant
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 813
regarding the coming shutdown of OWM at EuMX on Sept. 24, 2016

Those who log on to the EuMX/OWM page see a message at the top saying OWM will be decommissioned on Sept. 24, and providing links to the other EuMX webmail interfaces that will still be available.

I logged on to the EuMX/roundcube interface, and I am puzzled. It is virgin -- no folders, no stored mail, no identities, everything empty.

It is a nuisance, but I suppose I can recreate the identities ('personalities') that currently are available to me in OWM, but what about the mail in the folders? Can it be migrated? Does anyone know? Fabule, can you please enlighten us?

Also, when I clicked on 'logout', I got this --

___________________________________________________
REQUEST CHECK FAILED
For your protection, access to this resource is secured against CSRF.
If you see this, you probably didn't log out before leaving the web application.

Human interaction is now required to continue.
Please contact your server-administrator.
____________________________________________________

Does anyone know what this means? Again, Fabule, could you please assist? Many thanks.
communicant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2016, 08:31 PM   #55
soromak
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by communicant View Post
Those who log on to the EuMX/OWM page see a message at the top saying OWM will be decommissioned on Sept. 24, and providing links to the other EuMX webmail interfaces that will still be available.

I logged on to the EuMX/roundcube interface, and I am puzzled. It is virgin -- no folders, no stored mail, no identities, everything empty.

It is a nuisance, but I suppose I can recreate the identities ('personalities') that currently are available to me in OWM, but what about the mail in the folders? Can it be migrated? Does anyone know? Fabule, can you please enlighten us?

Also, when I clicked on 'logout', I got this --

___________________________________________________
REQUEST CHECK FAILED
For your protection, access to this resource is secured against CSRF.
If you see this, you probably didn't log out before leaving the web application.

Human interaction is now required to continue.
Please contact your server-administrator.
____________________________________________________

Does anyone know what this means? Again, Fabule, could you please assist? Many thanks.
I have just checked, and Roudcube works for me as it should. Nothing is lost. I would recommend sending an e-mail to EuMX support, not wait for their support in this thread.
soromak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2016, 12:17 AM   #56
just1acc
Essential Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 418
How to change password now? I use Round Cube.
just1acc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2016, 12:28 AM   #57
janusz
The "e" in e-mail
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: EU
Posts: 4,321
I believe the sysadmin must allow/install an appropriate plugin first.

Obvious workaround: use another interface to change the pw.
janusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2016, 01:16 AM   #58
17pm
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 504
Why are recurring events not available in EumX's version of after logic pro?

It should be available, according to this post: http://forum.afterlogic.com/forum_po...?TID=7156&PN=1

Is EumX using the LITE version?
17pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2016, 04:06 AM   #59
soromak
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17pm View Post
Why are recurring events not available in EumX's version of after logic pro?

It should be available, according to this post: http://forum.afterlogic.com/forum_po...?TID=7156&PN=1

Is EumX using the LITE version?
EuMX is using Pro version but as Janusz mentioned an appropriate plugin must be activated by administrator.
Drop EuMX support a line..
soromak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2016, 06:12 PM   #60
17pm
Cornerstone of the Community
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 504
Another question:

Is EuMX a 1-man show?
17pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:21 AM.

 

Copyright EmailDiscussions.com 1998-2013. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy