EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 13 Jan 2011, 10:55 PM   #1
Dreambiz
Essential Contributor

Happy New Year & Thanks

Okay, so it's almost halfway through January, but I wanted to wish you all at Runbox a very Happy New Year.

I also want to thank you for the superb service you've been giving us. For quite some time now, things have been very smooth and fast with no problems. I'm a daily user and rely on you for just about everything. So, thank you very much and keep up the great work!
Dreambiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 14 Jan 2011, 10:37 PM   #2
Geir
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
Runbox.com
Happy new year to you too! It's never too late for good wishes.

And thank you for your words -- we'll do our best to make your experience even better going forward!

Right now we're working hard to finalize 3 features: New search (more about this here: http://blog.runbox.com/2010/11/new-m...earch-in-beta/), domain registration, and message tagging.

After that we'll probably turn to file sharing and contact synchronization, so stay tuned.

- Geir
Geir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2011, 04:35 PM   #3
hajonez
Cornerstone of the Community

Let me also add my belated New Year wishes for all the staff and customers of Runbox. The upcoming features sound fantastic and it sounds as though 2011 will be another good year for Runbox!

- Henry
hajonez is offline   Reply With Quote