EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 27 Aug 2015, 03:24 AM   #451
FredOnline
The "e" in e-mail

New interface is live!

@MXroute on Twitter:

New interface is live! See a sample in this screen cast:

http://d.jarland.me/s/85RQwkZ4qW.mp4
FredOnline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2015, 03:47 AM   #452
jarland
Essential Contributor

Representative of:
MXRoute.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredOnline View Post
@MXroute on Twitter:

New interface is live! See a sample in this screen cast:

http://d.jarland.me/s/85RQwkZ4qW.mp4
Thanks for posting that! I'm really excited about simplifying things. Also, admittedly, a little excited about reducing PayPal chargebacks from people who thought I just installed cPanel and sold accounts on it
jarland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2015, 03:00 AM   #453
FredOnline
The "e" in e-mail

MXroute - What domains should we whitelist for spam?

https://mxroute.uservoice.com/forums...r-spam-filters
FredOnline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2015, 11:43 PM   #454
walesrob
Essential Contributor

Email reports available in cPanel - both inbound and outbound, rejected, filtered, everything.

Jarland, you kept that one quiet!

This is the one feature I've been looking for, I can see everything that comes in and out of my email account. Now if you could just find a way to get those reports emailed as well, that would be great!
walesrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2015, 02:11 PM   #455
CosmicDebri

Question Any pre-Black Friday promo info?

Hiya Jarland. Been reading up on the great service you've been providing for people. I saw on your twitter you mentioned something about new server up and ready for Black Friday sales.

Any chance of getting a preview of what you have in mind for some awesome deals??
CosmicDebri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2015, 09:41 PM   #456
jarland
Essential Contributor

Representative of:
MXRoute.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicDebri View Post
Hiya Jarland. Been reading up on the great service you've been providing for people. I saw on your twitter you mentioned something about new server up and ready for Black Friday sales.

Any chance of getting a preview of what you have in mind for some awesome deals??
Sure! I'm looking at $15 for 20GB storage (unlimited accounts/domains), $25 for 30GB (unlimited accounts/domains), and $5 for 2GB (unlimited accounts/domains). All yearly rate.

Most excited about donating a portion of all orders to the world food program.
Old 25 Nov 2015, 03:40 AM   #457
CosmicDebri

Sounds awesome

Sounds like great deals all around for all concerned! Where are you going to announce them when you do??

You answered an inquiry from me earlier today about imap migration. I do have linux command line experience, I've been messing around with a vps for the last few months and have linux mint as my desktop for a little longer than that.

I even ran Vesta CP for a bit, but switched to Webuzo so I could ditch Apache totally. Plus it started using a lot of memory, and seemed to restart some of the services by itself too often for my taste. The Webuzo email works, but not real confident about it, (well it's more the vps I'm not confident about, low end, hoping I get more than I pay for ) hence my interest in your service.
CosmicDebri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2015, 02:50 PM   #458
jarland
Essential Contributor

Representative of:
MXRoute.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicDebri View Post
Sounds like great deals all around for all concerned! Where are you going to announce them when you do??

You answered an inquiry from me earlier today about imap migration. I do have linux command line experience, I've been messing around with a vps for the last few months and have linux mint as my desktop for a little longer than that.

I even ran Vesta CP for a bit, but switched to Webuzo so I could ditch Apache totally. Plus it started using a lot of memory, and seemed to restart some of the services by itself too often for my taste. The Webuzo email works, but not real confident about it, (well it's more the vps I'm not confident about, low end, hoping I get more than I pay for ) hence my interest in your service.
Planning to post on lowendtalk.com and will post on Twitter as well.

Glad to hear you've got Linux experience! You're just who I originally marketed to, experts who just honestly would rather have working email than a monthly Tylenol budget
Old 25 Nov 2015, 04:49 PM   #459
randian
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarland View Post
Sure! I'm looking at $15 for 20GB storage (unlimited accounts/domains), $25 for 30GB (unlimited accounts/domains), and $5 for 2GB (unlimited accounts/domains). All yearly rate.
Nothing between $5 and $15?
randian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2015, 04:54 PM   #460
jarland
Essential Contributor

Representative of:
MXRoute.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by randian View Post
Nothing between $5 and $15?
I still run last year's Cyber Monday special quietly, $10/year for 10GB. Let me know if you ever want a link

I realize the price per GB varies by package, it's fully intentional. It's based primarily on the usage that I see from people who order various packages. For example someone ordering 5GB of storage almost never uses it, someone ordering 20GB storage fairly often uses at least half of it. Risk management in low pricing
Old 28 Nov 2015, 12:51 AM   #461
17pm

Does MXROUTE provide 2FA?
17pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2015, 11:17 AM   #462
jarland
Essential Contributor

Representative of:
MXRoute.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17pm View Post
Does MXROUTE provide 2FA?
Yes, but it doesn't cover all entry points so I don't really want to advertise it. I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea. It's definitely not as complete of a solution as I'd like it to be.

Of course, you can't have it on IMAP/SMTP, but I'd like to extend it to cPanel login eventually. It's just on billing login right now.
Old 29 Nov 2015, 05:10 PM   #463
randian

You didn't remove the old free accounts when you disabled them. I can't reuse that email address to sign up for paid service (error: "A user already exists with that email address").
Old 30 Nov 2015, 01:21 AM   #464
jarland
Essential Contributor

Representative of:
MXRoute.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by randian View Post
You didn't remove the old free accounts when you disabled them. I can't reuse that email address to sign up for paid service (error: "A user already exists with that email address").
Should just be the billing account. If you do a password reset you can just log in to that billing account.
Old 30 Nov 2015, 02:28 AM   #465
randian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarland View Post
Should just be the billing account. If you do a password reset you can just log in to that billing account.
That fixed it. Thanks.