EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > The Technical Zone...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

The Technical Zone... The Geeky forum... Use this forum to discuss technical aspects of email, from authentication protocols to encryption.

Old 2 Mar 2017, 12:09 PM   #1
Crawling

Locating an email address...

Hi guys,
I'm crawling for help here as I'm in huge issues and my marriage is on the line.
My hubby came across an unpleasant email on my iPhone
and queried it. He sent a msg to the email
Concerned: St1ng0ze@gamil.com
Within 24 hours the email address was deleted. My hubby
and I would like to know who had this email address!!!
St1ng0ze@gmail.com as it's giving me nightmares..
whoever it is sent emails to my former gmail that I put on hold for now. Please help ..
Crawling is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 2 Mar 2017, 05:57 PM   #2
janusz
The "e" in e-mail

Only google/gmail (NOT gamil) could possibly answer this question. But they won't do anything without a court order (or equivalent).

If you think the message was illegal (life-threatening or similar), as opposed to merely unpleasant, get in touch with a law enforcement folks, e.g. police.
janusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2017, 01:53 AM   #3
AlexBoyKing

Thumbs up Gamil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusz View Post
Only google/gmail (NOT gamil) could possibly answer this question. But they won't do anything without a court order (or equivalent).

If you think the message was illegal (life-threatening or similar), as opposed to merely unpleasant, get in touch with a law enforcement folks, e.g. police.
Gamil sounds way cooler

However I agree with @janusz - Get in touch with the local boys and girls in blue if you think it's something weird. Reality though, they can't do much about it either. I had some kid on craigslist threaten to kill me because I didn't buy his used Sega Mega drive (Yeah . . .). Just some bored troll so I called the cops and they came over and all, opened a file and told me to just stay smart online. This dude was using a hotmail address. Stay safe
AlexBoyKing is offline   Reply With Quote