EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 13 May 2003, 02:45 PM   #31
mammaduck
Cornerstone of the Community

I don't think (but maybe I'm wrong) that Myway's calender is actually MSN's calender. I thought this was Myway's beta version

It says on one of Myway's pages:
Quote:
Note: You may change your primary Calendar at any time in the future by clicking within the "My Settings" box at the bottom of any page.
Yahoo!, AOL and MSN are presented here for your convenience because these are popular services. These companies are not in any way affiliated with My Way and do not endorse our services.
You can change your primary calender to MSN, Yahoo or AOL.

Hanneke
mammaduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2003, 06:18 AM   #32
admiralu
Essential Contributor

Cool Current Calendar

The current calendar is one of the other services. You can only access the beta version from within the email account.
admiralu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2003, 09:11 AM   #33
mammaduck

You can actually access the beta calender from a link outside of your Myway email account. This link is on every page. All the way at the bottom there is are links to email, groups etc. One link is to the calender.

If you use this link you will be taken to a screen where you can select which calender you want to use. Just select the MyWay calendar and you will be taken to the MyWay beta-calender.

Hanneke
Old 19 May 2003, 08:43 PM   #34
bobwaters

Calendars and free webmail

My Netscape, which comes with a netscape.com webmail account, has one.
bobwaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 08:47 PM   #35
Shazzer
Essential Contributor

Yeah, but...

Quote:
Originally posted by mammaduck
You can actually access the beta calender from a link outside of your Myway email account. This link is on every page. All the way at the bottom there is are links to email, groups etc. One link is to the calender.

If you use this link you will be taken to a screen where you can select which calender you want to use. Just select the MyWay calendar and you will be taken to the MyWay beta-calender.

Hanneke
How is that easier (and\or faster) than going by way of your e-mail account? You still have to click two links to get to the calendar page. And it's also likely that you're going to have to deal with a log-in page somewhere along the way if you're not already logged into MyWay...or am I missing something here?
Shazzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 10:41 PM   #36
mammaduck

The easiest way

Shazzer, I didn't say it was faster. I just commented on the fact that you and Admiralu said that you can only get to the calender through your email account. I just pointed out that there was another way

And yes, you still have to click twice. But isn't that with almost eveything? If you put it in your favorites list you also have two clicks: one to open your favorites list and then one to click on the Calender.

The only way to get there with just one click is if you make the calender your homepage and then only if you stay logged in.

Hanneke
Old 21 May 2003, 03:10 AM   #37
admiralu
Essential Contributor

Cool Yup

They don't want to make accessing the calendar the easiest thing! You could also set up a link from the favorites section from either your browser or the customizable personal page.
admiralu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Jul 2003, 12:52 PM   #38
famfindr

Ureach has a good calendar, if you can stand the pop-up ads in their free service.

www.ureach.com

Allan
famfindr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Jul 2003, 08:12 PM   #39
ibcsweb

Email & calander

Try the Lycos.co.uk

You have http access which works with outlook to syncronise your email inboxes as well as reminders and diary. (DOes not sync calander though. Perhaps this will be adequate? it is free and gives 15 meg storage.
ibcsweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2003, 07:49 AM   #40
Spin
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally posted by famfindr
Ureach has a good calendar, if you can stand the pop-up ads in their free service.

www.ureach.com

Allan
But I really do not like the spam I recieved at ureach. But ads do not bug me . I signed up for mailsnare and love Hordes IMP calendar. But anymore post on an email/calendar are welcome. I love always trying new things .

________
Spin
Spin is offline   Reply With Quote