EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 19 Feb 2018, 03:39 AM   #1
elvey
The "e" in e-mail

Lightbulb Contact with Russian political/election hackers?

Consider running this search (which works to search an individual mailbox via the fastmail.com web interface search box):

Search string for the emails in a table in the USDOJ's Internet Research Agency Indictment -
https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download :

in:* ( wemakeweather@gmail.com OR allforusa@yahoo.com OR antwan_8@yahoo.com OR xtimwaltersx@gmail.com OR unitedvetsofamerica@gmail.com OR patriototus@gmail.com OR beautifullelly@gmail.com OR staceyredneck@gmail.com OR ihatecrime1@gmail.com OR staceyredneck@gmail.com OR ihatecrime1@gmail.com OR thetaylorbrooks@aol.com OR wokeaztec@outlook.com)

I found nothing.
elvey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 19 Feb 2018, 09:21 AM   #2
TenFour
Master of the @

I hardly every open email from any source I don't recognize, and in most cases Gmail already filters it into my Spam folder or blocks it completely. If one of these arrived in my Inbox I would probably report it as spam unopened.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Jun 2019, 01:30 AM   #3
elvey
The "e" in e-mail

It would be cool if Sr staff could run this just once on the entire fastmail mailstore - all accounts - just to determine the # of matches. I guess it's too late for Meuller's investigation, but NOT the NY State one. If told that the count was non-zero, the state could subpoena the matched emails.
elvey is offline   Reply With Quote