EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 15 Dec 2005, 06:58 AM   #121
Chipper
Master of the @

Hi Dan --

I'm also glad to hear that you are in a position to help others as well as the fact that you want to return the favor.

IIRC, at one point kander said that donations had exceeded requests and that he wanted to re-evaluate the project. (See this thread for additional info.)

However, that thread is from about 5 months ago. So... the situation may or may not have changed in the meantime. Perhaps you could PM kander to get an update. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Sherry : 15 Dec 2005 at 06:26 PM.
Chipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2005, 04:52 PM   #122
Sherry

Since my earlier post was really in response to the link Chipper gave us and I put us off topic for this one I'm going to split our post out of this "Helping Hand project" thread and put it in with the Helping Hand - Where to go from here? thread. It should fit fine there and be on topic for that discussion.

Last edited by Sherry : 15 Dec 2005 at 05:54 PM.
Sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2005, 05:09 PM   #123
The Storm
Essential Contributor

Um, I can't remember his email address anymore! Its been a long time since I last spoke to him, I'll try and send a PM.
dan
The Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2005, 05:17 PM   #124
The Storm
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Chipper
Hi Dan --

I'm also glad to hear that you are in a position to help others as well as the fact that you want to return the favor.
I'm always try hard as I can to repay the kindness of mates or strangers, even if its something as small as a cigarette. Call it the aussie spirit
dan
The Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2005, 01:42 AM   #125
DianeB
Cornerstone of the Community

Again, I'm so glad to see that this thread has been bumped. Seems more people tend to think of giving around the holiday season. I think the project truly needs a spot where folks don't over look it.

~Diane
DianeB is offline   Reply With Quote