EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 9 Dec 2017, 04:51 PM   #1
maitaisonnd

My question:confused:

Is it possible to have the "reply all" button directly available, instead of having to click 'More' first? Most of the time, i am replying to all those in the email...
maitaisonnd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 9 Dec 2017, 05:10 PM   #2
BritTim
The "e" in e-mail

When I open an email, there is a 'Reply to All' available at the bottom of the page. Have you tried scrolling all the way to the bottom (you can use Ctrl+End (hold down Ctrl key and press End) to quickly scroll to the end of a long message/conversation). 'Reply to All' replies to all recipients of the last message in the conversation.

Even better, if you have keyboard shortcuts enabled, just press a to trigger the reply to all function.
BritTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Dec 2017, 09:01 PM   #3
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Arrow Setting preference to REPLY TO ALL

In Settings>Mail>Preferences>Writing>(Show advanced properties)>When replying, choose Reply to everyone in the conversation by default. This changes the top default Reply button to Reply to All.

Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote