EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   About this site... (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   EMD Photo Page (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=13488)

Killer 20 Jan 2004 01:00 PM

Sounds like my school work exercise.... I used "it" when I am not sure a "he" or "she". :D

mramazan 20 Jan 2004 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SusanUKF
so people can sedide whether or not they are willing to share this information.:) Susan.
sedide ???

Susan! I think you mean "decide"

Ramazan

SusanUKF 20 Jan 2004 02:00 PM

Yes,another one of my typos!! You should see me when I'm on a live situation where I am typing really fast,like my msn chatroom that is all typing.Terrible!!!:rolleyes: Susan.

mammaduck 28 Jan 2004 07:14 PM

Dave, I sent you a new picture to replace the one that's on the photo page now... question though... on the EMD photo page it gives the email address: Haller AT mm DOT st

but I just now noticed that you use a different address in your first post of this thread: Haller AT eml DOT cc

I used the first one... will my email arrive... has it arrived.... is it floating around in cyberspace??? Questions, questions, questions.

Hanneke

DBH 28 Jan 2004 07:24 PM

**NEW MAMMADUCK PHOTO!**

Hi Hanneke!

Yes, I did receive your updated pic. Everything arrives to the same place...the eml.cc is my main domain and the mm.st is my alias. I'll go change it at the beginning of this thread so as not to cause any more confusion.

Thanks for the pic! ;)

Dave

mammaduck 28 Jan 2004 07:26 PM

Hi Dave,

Glad you got it.... in another thread I am traveling all over the world without knowing where I am going or coming from... would hate to see the same thing happening with my pic :D

Hanneke

SusanUKF 28 Jan 2004 07:29 PM

Mammaduck,I was thinking the same thing when you talked about 'floating around in cyberspace' -- :D Susan.

DBH 28 Jan 2004 07:32 PM

Yep, Mammaduck, it appears I'm still the EMD Administrator! :-D

SusanUKF 28 Jan 2004 07:46 PM

I wonder if Edwin thinks the whole thing is as funny as we all do?? Especially his board position being passed around...it was you,then me,then you...I wonder who will be next??:D Susan.

mammaduck 28 Jan 2004 07:50 PM

I hope it isn't me... don't think I could handle the responsibility that comes with the job :D

Hanneke

SusanUKF 28 Jan 2004 07:56 PM

Your new pictures up now,mammaduck,I checked a few posts ago and it wasn't there yet,but it is now--very nice,sweet smile!!:D Susan.

mammaduck 28 Jan 2004 07:57 PM

Thanks Susan :)

Hanneke

CelticBlackCat 3 Feb 2004 05:59 PM

mammaduck,

Very nice pic! Yes, you do have a sweet smile :)

and you look marvelous! :cool:

mammaduck 4 Feb 2004 03:05 PM

Thanks CelticBlackCat... what a nice post to read early in the morning :)

Hanneke

DBH 22 Feb 2004 11:26 AM

*UPDATE*

Stormcrow has submitted a new photo for the page. Thanks Dan! :)

Dave