EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   About this site... (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   EMD Photo Page (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=13488)

kander 1 Oct 2003 06:58 PM

Yeah, it's cool :) I wonder how many other forums have such a nice userbase that people feel comfortable submitting their picture to such a thing.

I really like the fact that I can have a face with someone I've been talking to for quite some time. It was suprising to see some people though.. you always form some kind of blurry image of someone, based on what they say and do, and it hardly ever matches with the real picture :)

--K

jlnt 2 Oct 2003 01:19 AM

Yeah that's true. I was able to match a face with spin though hehe. The awesome guy.

Spin 2 Oct 2003 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jlnt
Yeah that's true. I was able to match a face with spin though hehe. The awesome guy.
Im awesome :D Are you saying that because I like to say awesome :confused: . My 3 favorite words are: Awesome, Sup?, and Yo?. lol ;)

_________
Spin

JeffK 2 Oct 2003 11:10 AM

There is no doubt about it Spin, you are awesome. Not in the same sense that God is awesome, but awesome none the less.

Jeff

DBH 5 Oct 2003 12:03 PM

Another new face!

Welcome to yuvaraj, our latest addition to the photo page!

5 Oct 2003 07:59 PM

I'm wondering if we could also have this thread in the off-topic lounge. The OT Lounge gets more posts (therefore more views) and maybe more people would see it, therefore more people sending in their photos.

Dan.

Spin 6 Oct 2003 12:07 AM

I think we should keep it in the About this site forum. Since a photo page is about this site.

yuvaraj 6 Oct 2003 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormcrow
I'm wondering if we could also have this thread in the off-topic lounge. The OT Lounge gets more posts (therefore more views) and maybe more people would see it, therefore more people sending in their photos.

Dan.

yes, even I thought like that. I have not seen or heard a thing like EMD photo page all these years until recently, when I accidentally caught hold of this thread. I'm sure that like me, there would be many people who are unaware of this thread's existence. Or, there can atleast be a 'sticky' link to this thread in the Off-topic Lounge.

COUME 6 Oct 2003 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spin
I think we should keep it in the About this site forum. Since a photo page is about this site.

I agree with Spin on that manner :)
I think it should stay here, but that's my personal opinion...

eheh
Ludo

kander 19 Oct 2003 08:50 PM

In a few seconds I'm going to do something very, very evil. I'm going to Cross Post into the OT Lounge with a link to this thread, to attract more attention to it.

So sue me.

--K

20 Oct 2003 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by kander
In a few seconds I'm going to do something very, very evil. I'm going to Cross Post into the OT Lounge with a link to this thread, to attract more attention to it.

So sue me.

--K

lol - a person with a sense of humour! :D

Drencrom 20 Oct 2003 12:24 PM

Kander would make a perfect criminal. ;)

DBH 20 Oct 2003 09:56 PM

*UPDATE*

Please welcome Lily and Malc44 to the Photo Page!

DBH 29 Oct 2003 11:49 PM

*Another UPDATE*

arunav, member of the RUNBOX team, has just been added to the photo page. Thanks for submitting your pic! :D

Lily 30 Oct 2003 10:09 AM

Re: *UPDATE*

Quote:

Originally posted by DBH
Please welcome Lily and Malc44 to the Photo Page!
DBH,

Pssstttt....

I saw the two of us the other day, but now we've been both deleted :eek: :eek: :eek:
:(

**Edited: I changed your name. Had typed DHB :p